Suitable for: Senior school leaders, aspirant leaders, subject leaders, middle leaders, class teachers and support staff
The theory behind EYFS can be analysed through looking at its four main themes; A Unique Child + Positive Relationships + Enabling Environments = Learning and Development
- Our Early Years Network gives practitioners the opportunity to share good practice, engage in pedagogical discussions, offer peer to peer support and work with specialist leaders in Early Years to develop their practice.
- There will be the opportunity to discuss best practice, access resources and reflect on the impact of effective teaching and learning.
- Each Network meeting explores the four themes of Early Years in relation to supporting learning and development and ensuring that all children are able to achieve and progress alongside their peers without gaps between groups of learners, including PP, boys, SEN and EAL.
- Promote partnerships with schools to utilise best practice and enable school to school support.
- Allow practitioners access to a variety of ideas and strategies relating to outstanding early years practice.
- Offer support from SLEs and practitioners with a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
- 1st February 2018
- 1st March 2018
- 22nd May 2018
- 12th June 2018
Please also see our Cancellation Policy.