Are you hungry for that next step? Do you have aspirations and would like support with a plan? Do you love learning and reflecting on your own practice? This is the perfect programme for those looking to take that Leap!
‘Leap into Leadership’ is a programme for aspirational leaders who are on the early stages of their leadership pathway. The aim of the programme is to inspire, inform and explore leadership journeys from the very beginning. As aspiring and new leaders you will have the opportunity to learn about different leadership approaches in different contexts; see leadership in action and have an opportunity to shadow leaders and have experience of working with the Senior Leadership Teams both within your own setting and beyond.
Benefits for participants:
- A clear understanding of ‘leadership’ in its different forms
- An introduction to some leadership tools
- Time to reflect and support from a mentor within your own setting
- Opportunities to shadow leaders
- Face-to-face learning
- Programme based on research and leadership pedagogy
- Be part of an SLT
- Support in planning your leadership pathway
- Be ready to take on a leadership post
This is not a programme exclusive to teaching staff and we welcome applications from members of all teams.
Price: £150 per participant
Facilitated by Emma Bone, Executive Head and NLE, Jacqi Stephens, Associate Executive Head, and other Senior Leaders from across our alliance of schools.