To be eligible for our School Direct programme, the following qualifications, experience and attributes are required:
- A UK undergraduate honours degree or a recognised equivalent qualification at 2.2 or above.
- GCSE Grade Cs or above in Science, English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
- Candidates will have successfully completed the Professional Skills’ tests in Literacy and Numeracy by the end of the summer term and prior to their September start. **
- Complete a declaration regarding any criminal convictions, clearance from the Criminal Records Bureau regarding suitability to work with young people and a fitness to teach declaration.
- Have relevant experience of at least 10 days of observing and working alongside teachers in a school setting and evidence of why teaching is the career for them.
** Candidates can book three tests per subject, free of charge. A charge will be applied from the fourth test attempt per subject. Candidates can also have unlimited attempts to achieve a test pass (the 2 year lockout period has been removed).
|Apply via UCAS||Email: email@example.com||
Telephone: 01626 248793